1. Cells Webquest- Cells Alive (2019)
2. 'A Tour of the Cell' WS- Bozeman Video
3. 'In and Out of the Cell' WebQuest
4. Cell Quiz Review Sheet
5. Membranes and Tonicity
6. Membrane Structure & Function WS (hard copy only)
7. Diffusion and Osmosis
8. Osmosis WS
9. Osmosis WS #2- Tonicity
10. Tonicity Interactive
11. Cell and Transport Webquest- Osmosis WQ
12. Cell Transport Review WS: *Do in class with sub on 1/31/2019
13. Test Review Guide
14. Domains Chart
Go to this site. In the left hand column, find 'By Type'.
1- Click on 'Compound'. Study and take notes on all information on the page through 'trinocular'. Then, on the same page, scroll down further to 'For the Beginner'. Click and go over each link.
1. Introduction to Microscope Lab
2. Cheek Cell Lab
3. Plasmolysis Lab (with Elodea or Red Onion)
4. Diffusion & Osmosis Semi-Permeability Lab (Hard copy only)
5. Osmosis Lab- GB (only if time allows)
6. Onion Cell Lab (only if time allows)
(You can find all of these at www.bozemanscience.com)
1. Cell Membranes - go over this worksheet along with the video. I will not grade it, but you are expected to know the information
2. Transport across Cell Membranes - you should go over this worksheet along with the video and make sure you can answer the questions.
3. Cell Organelles
4. Osmosis: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeS2-6zHn6M
5. Enzymes - make sure you can answer the questions on this worksheet (*FYI- some of this info was in the last unit and is also in the book). Expect a test question or 2 about enzymes on this test
6. Good website with animations and practice questions. . Here is the one showing Na/K pump
*There are sooo many good videos on youtube.com. If you need help with a topic, just type it in the search bar and take your pick!
Getting ready for the test: